The wide range of Cimbria Delta screen cleaners ensures excellent efficiency and purity in the cleaning of all kinds of crops by removing undesired elements and potentially dangerous impurities with high precision.
Cimbria Delta screen cleaners cleaners are ideal for clean such crops as grain, grass seeds, garden seeds, flower seeds, corn and leguminous seeds.
Depending on the cleaning task, the Cimbria product range offers a number of screen cleaners for pre-cleaning, fine cleaning and grading. Sophisticated feeding systems guarantee uniform feeding of the screens across the entire working width.
The efficient and gentle Delta cleaning process ensures the quality and germinating capability of the seed by keeping the quantity of damaged seeds at an absolute minimum. The result is increased product value and higher earnings.
Models range from 2.5 up to 25 TPH for seed Wheat.
Cimbria Delta Air/Screen Cleaners Main Features:
• European craftsmanship, built to order in Thisted, Denmark
• Shaker feeder system with gentle handling and consistent feed rate
• Primary air separation with both velocity and volume adjustments
• Twin screen shoes in opposite rotation
• Flexible screen flow configuration for cleaning and grading in one pass
• Final air separation with air screen, velocity and volume adjustments
• Separate outlet hoppers for each screenings discharge
FINE, SUPER OR GRADER?
The Cimbria Delta Fine Cleaner is equipped with a full width final air screen at the discharge end along with both velocity and volume adjustments. The final air chamber is under negative air pressure provided by a Cimbria centrifugal fan, a cyclofan or remote fan. The Cimbria Delta Super Cleaner utilizes the same air screen and air volume control but the final vertical air chamber is under positive pressure provided by a dual bottom blast fan section and special air plenum. The fan speed and hood over the final air screen provides two velocity adjustments. The Super Cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable midlings chamber and separate discharge spout for the heavier and salvage portion of the air liftings. Both models use the identical shaker feeder system, primary aspiration chamber and flexible screen flow configuration. The difference is in the final air separation chamber. The Cimbria Delta Grader has a shaker feeder with dust control pick up point but no air sections. It is strictly used for grading and sizing.
The 100-, 110- and 120-series are a combination of series designed for different specific applications. The 100- and 110-series have been developed for high quality fine cleaning of seed grain, malting barley, legumes, grans and garden seeds. The unique air lifting unit makes the 100 Series ideal or the most difficult separations. The 120 Series is developed for precise grading of grain and seed, the gentle flow of product through the machine ensures an excellent grading precision.
For sure Nexeed and Cimbria can offer the suitable machine for your specific separation task.
• Research, test and training takes place at Cimbria’s full-scale seed-grain plant. On request, local test centers carry out test cleaning of any given product and determine the optimum screen perforations for special processes.
• The Delta Cleaners are available in different series with more than 30 different models with capacities from 1 t/h fine cleaning up to 450 t/h pre-cleaning.