Are you motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasker and has a strong commitment to operations excellence?
Are you looking for a great place to work? A place where we make people smile ? A place where you can use your passion and professionalism for service in a new way?
Then think about us for this outstanding (and unique) opportunity.
We are looking for a problem solver with a passion for computers and technology, who can work independently with customers in the seed, grain, and food processing industry.
Since 1993, Nexeed has been helping agriculture processors satisfy their customers and enhance efficiency. Based in Winnipeg, Nexeed is the exclusive distributor of Cambria equipment - the world’s most technologically advanced seed processing equipment.
Nexeed offers customized seed processing solutions, delivering Cimbria quality with Nexeed know-how for Canadian seed, grain, and food processors’ needs. Committed to customer satisfaction, we strive to make every project a success through top-quality equipment, expert design planning, and 360 supports.
To learn more about our company please go to https://www.nexeed.ca/
The office is conveniently located at St. James and Notre Dame.
If you are looking to break away from the “status quo” by joining an organization – where you will have the ability to put your stamp on things - maybe this is the place for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
Reports to the Technical Services Manager:
• Post-secondary technical education in a relevant field (such as electrical or electronics engineering technology), or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years experience in a relevant position
• Keen interest in computers and electronics
• Quick learner on technical concepts & details
• Mechanical aptitude and proficiency with basic hand tools
• Positive & proactive attitude
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel a significant portion of the year – up to 60% (passport required for occasional international travel)
• Prior experience with optical sorting technology will be given special consideration
• A background in agriculture is strongly favoured.
• Bilingual (English & French) is not required but would be valuable.
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
· Detail Oriented – Can see the smallest details, but also the big picture
· Customer Centric - Approach in all that you do
· Positive and Outgoing – You interact in a socially engaging manner
· Sense of Urgency – Can work quickly with a high tolerance for ambiguity
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items:
1) Relevant qualifications and work experience
2) A few words on why you feel you are a good match for this role
3) Your availability to start – and your expected remuneration
* if you do not provide a cover letter - your resume will likely NOT be read
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We believe strongly in diversity.
By applying you confirm that you are eligible to work in Canada.